Saturday, July 12, 2014

Amazon Wishlist

Hey guys! Today I would like to talk about some books that are on my Amazon wish list that I am hoping to soon purchase. I love shopping and buying books from Amazon because they are usually cheaper than in stores. However, I do like to support local bookstores and chain stores like Barnes and Noble, too. I also read a lot of my books from my local library and purchase Kindle ebooks. 

1) The Lux Beginnings and Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have already read both of these books and I love them so, so much. I want to buy them in their bind-up format and fall in love with them all over again. 

2) Next I would like to preorder Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout which is the 5th and final installment in the Lux series about aliens! 

3) The next book I would like to order off my Amazon WishList is The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I have heard so many great things about this book and I am ready to start reading this trilogy.

4) The fourth book is Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I have read this in ebook form but I really want to purchase the hardcover copy and add it to my Colleen Hoover collection. Hopeless is a heartbreaking and beautiful story and I highly, highly recommend it. 

5) The fifth book I would like to buy is Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay. A long time ago a friend recommended this to me and I still want to order and read it eventually. 

6) The next books I would like to order is the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. I have also already read this entire trilogy but I love the books so much I would love to own them in hardcover. I am planning on buying the box set from Amazon. 

7) The seventh and final book I am looking to buy in the near future in The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I also love this book and I want to purchase it and reread it before the film come out in September. 

Well that is my list of books I want to buy off of my Amazon wish list! Obviously that is not all of them because I have a massive list. I am always looking for book suggestions, so any suggestions that you have please comment below. As always thank you for reading!
http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A