Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Bookish Identity Tag!

Hey guys! Today I am going to be doing something a bit different by doing a tag! Typically these are done on YouTube, but I figured I could answer then just as easily on my blog since I do not make videos...(yet). These tags seem so much fun to do!

This tag is called The Bookish Identity tag and was created by Benjaminoftomes on YouTube! These are questions he came up with about the different YA fiction worlds! This tag consists of 7 questions so let's get started!

Question numero 1: What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?
A: I would really love to live in the Shadowhunter world from the The Infernal Devices series! I love the setting of London and the characters from The Infernal Devices so, so much. I think it would be so challenging to have to fight off demons as a part of everyday life. I think it would be really interesting to have the Sight and be able to see beyond the Glamour.

Question 2: Who would your partner be?
A: This question can be answered two ways. The first being a romantic interest and of course for this I am going to pick Will Herondale to fight the demons alongside of me. He is also caring and compassionate. The second way would be to pick a partner in crime. I would definitely pick Isabelle Lightwood for this because lets face it, she is a badass.

Question 3: Who would be your godly mother/father? (Percy Jackson)
A: I just took a quiz for this questions and it resulted in my father being Zeus!

Question 4: Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? (Mortal Instruments)
A: For this I am going to say nephilim! I think it is very intriguing to be a shadow hunter and be able to fight off demons. I really enjoy everything about the Shadowhunter world. 

Question 5: Which house would you be in? (Harry Potter)
A: Well to much of my embarrassment, I have not read the Harry Potter series. No excuses other than I just haven't read it.

Question 6: Which faction would you be in? (Divergent)
A: I think I would be in the faction Erudite. I strongly value intelligence and education and I think this faction would be the best fit for me. Water is also my favorite drink and I also wear a lot of blue so Erudite is the obvious choice for me. Besides I also wouldn't mind hanging around with Ansel Elgort ;) 

Question 7: What would be your daemon? (Nothern Lights)
A: I can't answer this because I have never even heard of the Nothern Lights series. 

So this was the Bookish Identity tag! I really did enjoy doing this and I hope you enjoyed it too! I think I will do more tags in the future so look forward to that! As always thanks for reading!


http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A