Thursday, August 28, 2014

TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG

Today I would like to do the Taylor Swift Book Tag! I love Taylor Swift and her music, so I was so excited to see this tag! I watched Katytasic's tag video on YouTube and that is where I got the inspiration to do this! Kat added a few bonus questions to the tag so that is the version that I will be doing. This tag was originally created by TheBookLife. I will have both videos linked below.

24770

Song 1: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
-Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with
A: The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. I had always heard great things about this series and I was really excited to get into it. By the end of the series I didn't like it and just wanted it to be over.
6148028


Song 2: Red
-Pick a book with a red cover
A: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins! My favorite book in the Hunger Games trilogy.


13335037
Song 3: The Best Day
-pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
A: Divergent by Veronica Roth. This book was the book that really got me back into reading in my freshman year of high school, so I love it so much.



8709527Song 4: Love Story
-pick a book with forbidden love
A: I pick Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. This book follows a relationship between a human and a vampire. Not just an ordinary human, but an Alchemist. This is viewed as a disgrace and disgusting by both the vampires and Alchemists. I love this series so much.


13581990-2
Song 5: I Knew You Were Trouble
-pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love
A: Jackal from The Eternity Cure. I hated Jackal in the first book-The Immortal Rules-, but I loved him in the Eternity Cure, even though he was still bad.


17383918

Song 6: Innocent
-pick a book that someone ruined the ending for
A: Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Because of this reason I still haven't read it.



256683
Song 7: Everything Has Changed

-pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
A: Simon Lewis from the Mortal Instruments series. He has gone through so much and has changed throughout the entire series.


20613470Song 8: You Belong With Me
-pick your most anticipated book release
A: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. This is the third book in the Throne of Glass series and being released September 2nd!!!


Song 9: Forever and Always
8709527-pick your favorite book couple
A: This changes all the time, but right now Sydney and Adrian from the Bloodlines series are my favorite book couple. They are so cute together and I love them so much. They are willing to do anything for each other.



11870085Song 10: Come Back...Be Here
-pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much
A: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I know this from experience because I let it out to a friend and I was so worried that my nice hardback copy would be damaged/lost.


Song 11: Teardrops on my Guitar
7600924-pick a book that made you cry a lot
A: I usually don't cry a lot while reading, but the book I would pick for the most emotions that I experienced would have to be Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.



Song 12: Shake it Off
15717943-pick a book you love so much, that you just shake off the haters
A: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I love this book so, so much that I don't pay attention to have of the negative comments. Colleen Hoover is one of my all time favorite authors.




I hope you enjoyed this tag! I really enjoyed doing this for you guys! I tag everyone who wants to do this tag. Thanks for reading! 



Original Tag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaFRgPdxK3A
Bonus Tag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nmgbh87fik

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A