These are the top ten books I want to read but but don't own yet.
1. Four: A Divergent by Veronica Roth
I love Divergent and I especially love Four so of course I want more from his POV.
2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
I absolutely LOVE Colleen Hoover and her writing style. I have never been disappointed by one of her books and they never fail to leave me heartbroken. And she is one of my favorite authors.
3. Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
I have been hearing and reading lots of good reviews of this book lately.
4. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Jennifer is one another one of my favorite authors and I love her Lux series and how she writes romance in books. I am really interested in starting this series soon.
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
I have also been hearing amazing reviews about this book, and I love historical fiction, so this sounds perfect.
6. The Taking by Kimberly Derting
I've heard great things about this book and I love anything fantasy with aliens.
7. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I have heard nothing but good things about this one. I am ready for an enjoyable summer contemporary.
8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Forbidden love in space? What more could I want.
9. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Once again more space.
10. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Once again I love Colleen Hoover and I have yet to be disappointed.