Monday, November 3, 2014

Perfect Fall Reads

The genre of books I like to read changes with the seasons. In the fall time I like to read creepy books or books with darker subject matter. Fantasy, Paranormal, and Dystopian are perfect genres for this time of year. In no particular order these are the five books that I recommend to read in the fall time or really any time of year!


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. This is a dark fantasy novel following an assassin and a very corrupt kingdom. In the first novel the protagonist enters a competition to become the king's champion, meaning that she will kill whoever the king demands her to. This book contains so many twists and turns and a very serious love triangle. I gave this 5/5 stars.








Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. This phycological thriller has just the right amount of creepiness. A few of my friends recommended this to me and at first was unsure because I thought it would be scary. To me this is not scary at all, so if you are unsure about this book you should definitely pick it up! I have this book 5/5 stars!









The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. This is a vampire book but it is different from your typical vampire book because the vampires are actually bad. I love this book because it is dystopian and has a great story. This book is a bit slow in the beginning but gets much better as it goes along! I rated this book 4/5 stars.







The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. The tag line for this book is that the murder rate is higher than the birth rate. I really liked this book because it is very original and different from anything I have ever read! This is a dark dystopian novel that is very good. I gave this 4/5 stars









Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. This is a bit lighter read, but I picked this one because it takes place during the school. This book is still and emotional roller coaster and a very heartbreaking read. I love anything that Rainbow Rowell writes, and everyone should pick this up. I gave this 5/5 stars!







I hope you found some great books from this and as always thanks for reading and please subscribe!


http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A