Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Top Five Wednesday- Top Couples

This week's topic for Top Five Wednesdays is your favorite couples! This wasn't easy for me to pick, but these are the one's I have chosen!





Daemon and Kat from the Lux series! Daemon and Kat are so great together and have such a sassy love! They will forever be one of my favorite couples as this is one of my favorite series. 










Peeta and Katniss from the Hunger Games trilogy is another favorite. They have been through so much and can relate to each other so well. I am so ready for the Mockingjay Part 1 movie. 











Sky and Dead Holder from Hopeless. I absolutely love this couple. This book is so emotional and beautiful and I can't recommend it enough to everyone. This is a new adult book so there is mature content. 










Noah Shaw and Mara Dyer from the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer trilogy. I can't say enough about this couple. They are so good for each other because they have so many of the same problems. I can't get enough Noah Shaw. 










Allie and Zeke form the Blood of Eden trilogy. The most forbidden love you can have-love between a vampire and a human. In this dystopian world that is the worst thing you can do. Even though it is forbidden I love them together so much. 







http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A