Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Reading Goals!

Last year I made a goal for my self to read 60 books and I did indeed complete that challenge. If you would like to see what books I read in 2014 I will link that here: 2014 GoodReads Challenge
Now that 2015 has arrived it is time to talk about our 2015 reading goals. This year I have three goals so far for myself.

1. This year I have challenged myself to read 65 books! If I read more books than this that would be fantastic, but I want to read at least 65. This is 5 more books than I read last year. I want to read books from a variety of genres and really be exposed to all kinds of stories. I am really looking forward to reading all these books! If you would like to keep up with me and see what books I have been reading add me as a friend on Goodreads! This is my Goodreads account: Nicole Johnson Goodreads

2. My second 2015 goal is to finish as many series as I possibly can! I am not setting a limit for this one because my goal is to finish as many series as I can. These series include ones that I have started in past years not including series I start this year. There has to be at lease two books out in the series for it to count. Finishing that series means reading all the books that are currently released! I am super excited for this challenge because I have so many series that I have started but have not finished! You're are welcome to join me on this journey!

3. My final challenge doesn't have to do a whole lot with reading books, but rather blogging about books. This year I really want to blog more and post more for you guys. Rather is be book reviews or book tags I just really want to be more active! I hope you all will be happy to hear this!


So here is to our 2015 reading goals! Comment down below your goals and let me know if you have any of the same goals as me! As always thank you for reading and please subscribe!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A