Monday, January 19, 2015

Fictional Boyfriend Tag

Hey guys! Happy Monday! Today I would like to do the Fictional Boyfriend Tag. You know those mals characters in books that you can't help but fall in love with, well that is what I want to talk about today!
Original Tag: RayKayBooks

1. Most Romantic Boyfriend 
Maxon from the Selection series. I feel like he would come up with the most romantic date ideas and always make sure you are having a good time. I love Maxon and America together.

2. Dark and Moody Bad Boy with a Good Side
For this one I would have to pick Rowan from the Throne of Glass series! Rowan is definitely moody, mean, and unpredictable and I love this character so much. We only see his good side once in a while but Rowan is worth it.

3. Paranormal Boyfriend 
Daemon from the Lux series! Daemon is the most attractive book boyfriend and always fights for his girl! I would love to have a boyfriend like him!

4. Boyfriend You Want to Tame
Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments series. This one may seem a little odd, because Sebastian is such an awful character but I believe he has a good side. This good side of his definitely came out in the last book and I would love to have a chance to make him into a better person.

5. Boy You Friend-Zoned
I would have a hard time friend-zoning any book boyfriend but if I had to I would have to friend-zone  Dimitri. I never really cared for Dimitri and I have always been more of a fan of Adrian. Some people probably think I am crazy, but I just really don't care for him.

6. Your Soul Mate
Levi from Fangirl! This one if probably obvious because he would put up with my love for books and my crazy Fangirling! I would love to have a boyfriend who is so caring and sweet like Levi.

7. Boyfriend You Want to Elope With 
Noah from the Mara Dyer trilogy! I would love to run off with Noah and spend the rest of my life with him. I know that he would stay and be there for me through thick and thin. Noah is such a great character.

8. Boyfriend You'd Adventure Anywhere With
Adrian from the Bloodlines series! I would feel safe with Adrian on any type of adventure. I love the way Adrian gives everything he can to Sydney and I know he would make any type of adventure exciting!

9. Boyfriend You'd Want to be Stranded on a Desert Island With 
Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices! He would even make the worst of times a great time! I would absolutely love to be stranded if I was with Will Herondale!

10. Most Badass Boyfriend 
Daemon from the Lux series! He has always been my favorite book boyfriend because he is so attractive and irresistible. He is such a fighter and is always getting himself into and then out of dangerous situations!

Thank you so much for reading and please subscribe! Comment below your favorite book boyfriends!
http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A