Sunday, January 4, 2015

January TBR!

Today I will be talking about my January 2015 To-Be-Read! This month I have finals :((, so I will not be doing as much reading as I would like to. I have to study for finals and then I still will need to take them! I do have some books planned that I hope to get to so lets get started!

1. Finish Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
I started this book back in December but I never got the chance to finish it until now. I have about 100 pages left to read and I will finish it very soon. This is a new adult book and so far it has been pretty good.

2. The Elite by Kiera Cass
This is the second book in The Selection series and The Selection was on my list of favorite books for 2014. I am really looking forward to continuing on with this series!

3. Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne 
This is the second book in the Monument 14 series! I am really looking forward to this because I just read the first book in this series this month. This is a post-apocolyptic series that follows a group of kids that get stuck in a super market.

4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
This is a book club choice for the #BBBGirlies group on Goodreads! I am really looking forward to getting into this series as the second book titled The Winner's Crime will be released very soon! I have been wanting to read this book for quite some time now.

5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 
If I get around to reading this book I will be very happy, but if that doesn't happen I will push this to my February TBR. This follows a girl that runs away from her set-up marriage! I am very excited about this book!

Well these are all of the books that I am planning to read in January! As always thank you for reading and please subscribe!
http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A