Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 15 Most Anticipated Books of 2015!

I had a great reading year in 2014 and I am very much looking forward to my 2015 reading year! Lots of great books are coming out this year and I can't wait! Once again it is hard to compile a list but these are the books I am most looking forward to this year! Comment below if you are just as excited as I am for these books! I will start at 15 and count down to number 1.

15. 99 Days by Katie Cotugo
Release Date: April 21, 2015
Page Count: 384 
This is a contemporary romance that follows a girl who ends up falling for her boyfriend's brother. She has committed the most unforgivable mistake and has to live out her summer like a prison sentence.

14. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Release Date: January 27, 2015 
Page Count: 288
This is another contemporary novel that follows two best friends. One of them commits suicide out of the blue and her best friend doesn't see it coming even though they tell each other everything. She finds out she may not have known everything.

13. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski 
Release Date: March 3, 2015
Page Count: 352
Even though I haven't read the first book in this series titled The Winner's Curse I am still looking forward to this release a marathoning them both.

12. Half Wild by Sally Green 
Release Date: March 25, 2015
Page Count: 384
I also haven't read the first book in this series titled Half Bad but I am looking forward to this release!

11. Rook by Sharon Cameron 
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Page Count: 464 
I am really interested in this book because it seems like something I would really enjoy! Paris has become the Sunken City and revolution has taken over. Anyone who opposes the revolution is killed. I am really interested to see where this story goes! I also believe that this is a standalone.

10. The Game of Lives by James Dashner 
Release Date: August 25, 2015
Page Count: 304
This is the third book in the Mortality Doctrine series by James Dashner! I am really looking forward to seeing where this story goes! I'm hoping it will be as good if not better as the rest of the series.

9. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings 
Release Date: April 21, 2015 
Page Count: 400
This book picks up several weeks after the Murder Complex ended and will feature a duel point of view. I am sure this book will be just as thrilling as the last one.

8. Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
Release Date: January 13, 2015 
Page Count: 336
This is the second book in the Superlatives series about seniors at a Florida High School and how their superlatives labels change their lives.

7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
Release Date: April 25, 2015
Page Count: 464 
The setting is in a Rome-like world and is an epic fantasy about a orphan fighting for her family and a soldier fighting for freedom. I am very excited to read this standalone.

6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
Release Date: May 5, 2015
Page Count: 432
This is the start of another series by one of my favorite authors Sarah J. Maas! I am looking forward to reading this book this year! I bet it will be just as great as her Throne of Glass series!

5. The 4th book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas 
We don't know much about this book including the title and cover but I am looking forward to see where Sarah J. Maas takes this series!

4. Never, Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher 
Release Date: January 11, 2015
Page Count: 220
The synopsis of this novel is very vague but I will read absolutely anything that Colleen Hoover writes.

3. Confess by Colleen Hoover
Release Date: March 10, 2015
Page Count: 320
Once again I will read absolutely anything the Colleen Hoover writes and I am definitely looking forward to this!

2. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han 
Release Date: June 2, 2015
Page Count: 288
This is the second book in the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series and I am so excited to read more about Lara Jean. This book with feature a big love triangle.

I had to include this book tied at Number 2: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: September 2015
This will be the first book in the Dark Artifices series and will be set in the same world as the Mortal Instruments! I will read anything that Cassandra Clare writes!

AND Number 1: The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Release Date: February 10, 2015 
This is the conclusion to the Bloodlines series a spinoff of the Vampire Academy series! I am so pumped for this and luckily I won't have to wait much longer to see how it ends! I absolutely love this series! I know Richelle Mead will not disappoint! Bloodlines is one of my all time favorite series!

I hope you are all looking forward to the 2015 book releases because there are really great ones! As always thanks for reading and please subscribe!  

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A