Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday-Freebie Week

Top Ten Tuesdays Creator: The Broke and the Bookish 
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Freebie Week! This means anyone can choose what they want to do for Top Ten Tuesday. This week will be the top ten characters or literary figures that I would name my children after! When I read books I find names that I really love that I might never have thought of before! Let's get started!

1. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars 
Hazel is such a strong person and is such a fighter. I would definitely want my daughter named after one of the most influential book characters in my life.

2. Richelle-author of Vampire Academy and Bloodlines
I would pick this for a middle name for a daughter because it reminds me of my sister Michelle. I love the Bloodlines series and I love the name Richelle.

3. Dean from Hopeless 
Dean is someone that fights for what he believes in and never gives up on his friends. He is so strong and has been through so much. Dean would be a great name for a boy.

4. Jennifer-author of the Lux series and Covenant series
Jennifer is my favorite paranormal author and I would be honored to name my child after her.

5. Jace from the Mortal Instruments series
Jace is strong and he is a fighter. He is another character that fights for what he believes in.

6.  Harper Lee-author of To Kill a Mockingbird 
To Kill a Mockingbird is one of the most influential books that I have read in my life. I think the points in her novel are so important and still prevalent today. I want my daughter to know right from wrong and would love to name my daughter after this influential author.

7. Celaena from Throne of Glass
Probably the most kick-ass heroine that I have ever read about.

8. Halse-(Laurie Halse Anderson)-Author of Speak 
I would love to have Halse be my daughter's middle name. Anderson is one of the most influential young adult writers of our time and once again I would be honored to name my daughter after her.

9. Chaol from Throne of Glass
I love the name Chaol so much and I love the Throne of Glass series so this makes sense.

10. Lara from To All the Boys I've Loved Before
I am all for the campaign "We Want Diverse Books" and I think To All the Boys I've Loved Before is a very important diverse book and is very focused on family

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please comment below your favorite character names!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A