Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Top 5 Wednesdays-Authors I Want to Meet

Happy Wednesday! Hope your days are going well!
Top Five Wednesdays was created by: gingerreadslainey
The Top 5 Wednesday topic for today is the top authors I want to meet! I have so many authors that I love so it was so very hard to pick just five. I choose these based on which authors came right to my mind.

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Jennifer Armentrout is one of my all-time favorite authors. She is the author of the popular Lux series, Covenant series, and many more. She seems so down-to-earth and so sweet. I would love to meet her and talk with her.

2. Colleen Hoover
Another one of my all-time favorite authors! She is a new adult author who wrote Hopeless, Maybe Someday, Ugly Love, and more. I would just love to go out to lunch with her and have her sign one of my books.

3. Kiera Cass
The author of the Selection series which I absolutely love so much! She so hilarious and down-to-earth! I would love to discuss the rest of the Selection series with her!

4. Marie Lu
Author of the Legend trilogy and The Young Elites! I would absolutely love to talk with her because I love her books so so so much.

5. Sarah J. Maas 
Sarah J. Maas started writing at such a young age and I am interested in becoming a writer. I feel like she would have lots of tips and tricks in the business. She is the author of the Throne of Glass fantasy series which I absolutely love.

Honorable Mentions: John Green, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Rainbow Rowell, Cassandra Clare, Richelle Mead, Julie Kagawa, and Jenny Han

Thank you for reading and please subscribe! I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment below any blog post requests that you would like me to do !

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A