Sunday, January 18, 2015

Top Series I Want to Start This Year!

2015 is definitely here and is already flying by! Each year I intend to begin series and then they are just overlooked! This year I will not be making excuses for myself! So these are the series I at least need to start this year in random order.

1. The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
7 Book Series 
I know many people might find this shocking and there is no reason why I haven't read this series. I actually feel embarrassed to admit that I have yet to read this series, so there is no excuses anymore now that I own the entire set.

2. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
This has been so hyped for so long and I just need to read it. This paranormal series is right up my alley and I have no idea why I have been putting it off. I own all the books in this trilogy.

3. The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Once again this is a book that is talked about a lot! I love fantasy so i just need to start this already!
I own the first two book in this trilogy.

4. The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5 Book Series 
Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite authors and I am really looking forward to starting this series. I own the first book in this series.

5. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
Lots of hype surround this trilogy and I need to start this series. All the books are out in this series and I am looking forward to marathoning them! I own the first two books in this series.

6. Slammed trilogy by Colleen Hoover
Colleen Hoover is another one of my favorite authors. I have been dying to read this series and I have no idea why I haven't. I own all of the books!

7. Sweet Evil series by Wendy Higgins
I love angsty paranormal romance like this and I really want to get into this series this year. I don't own any books in this series.

8. Starbound series by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner 
I love sci-fi and I have been looking forward to reading these for a long time. The covers of these books are absolutely beautiful as well. I own both books in this companion series.

9. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson 
I have heard to many great things about this series and the premise of this book seems very interesting. I own the first book in the series. The second book is coming out this year.

10. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
I am planning on starting this series very soon because the second book will be released this year. Pretty dresses and lots of drama is right up my alley.

Thank you for reading and please subscribe! Comment and let me know what series you are dying to start!
http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A