Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Top 10 Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015! 
Top Ten Tuesdays was originally created by: The Broke and the Bookish
In no particular order:




1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
Release Date: April 28 
Page Count: 464
This novel is a fantasy debut 
about an orphan fighting for her family 
and a soldier fighting for freedom.
I am super excited to get my hands on this! 





2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 
Release Date: February 10
Page Count: 320 
I didn't even have to read the synopsis of this fantasy novel to know that I would love it. 








3. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Release Date: January 13
Page Count: 336
I'm really wanting to go into this book blind and I do not have to wait long to read this one! 








4. My Heart and Other Black Holes 
Release Date: February 10
Page Count: 320 
This follows two teenagers who decide to form a suicide pact due to horrible family tragedies. I am sure this will be as heartbreaking as ever. 








5. Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian 
Release Date: June 2
Page Count: 368
This sounds like a very interesting and mysterious book that I am really looking forward to. 








6. Seven Days by Eve Ainsworth 
Release Date: February 15
This is another powerful story about bullying and I can't stay away. 






7. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira 
Release Date: December 2015
The title is just too intriguing to pass up. 
*Cover not yet released*





8. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Release Date: April 28
Page Count: 368
"Beneath the streets of New York City live the Avicen, an ancient race of people with feathers for hair and magic running through their veins." Who in the world could pass this up. 






9. Dove Arising by Karen Bao
Release Date: February 24
Page Count: 336
I really want to go into this book blind! 









10. City of Savages by Lee Kelly 
Release Date: February 3
Page Count: 416
A thriller about sisterhood and tragedy. Cannot wait!





Thank you so much for reading! Comment down below your most anticipated debut author releases!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A