Monday, February 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!

Hey guys! I hope everyone's February is off to a good month! This week on top Ten Tuesday is the top ten books I can't believe I haven't read from a certain genre. The genre I picked is Science Fiction/Dystopian genre. I am a huge fan of these genres and the following books are staples in this genre that I should have already read by now.
Top Ten Tuesdays Creator: The Broke and the Bookish

1. Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi
I feel like many dystopian fans have already read this and I haven't I have heard many mixed things about this series and I want to see what I think of it for myself.

2. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
I feel like absolutely everyone but me has read this series! I hear the Booktuber WhittyNovels talk about this all the time and I just need to get to it already. This one has been sitting on my bookshelf for way too long.

3. 1984 by George Orwell
This is a classic dystopian and I am so disappointed in myself that I haven't read this yet! I feel like everyone should read this book at some point in their life. This is a powerful novel about a "negative utopia" that shows a haunting vision of the world.

4. Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
Once again this is another series that I have heard mixed things on, but I need to form an opinion for myself. I am planning on reading it this spring/summer and I hope I can make that happen.

5. The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken
I feel like everyone talks about this series and I need to jump on this bandwagon already and see what it is all about. This seems like a book I would really like and I am looking forward to it very much! Comment down below your thoughts on this series as I would love to hear them!

6. Across the Universe series by Beth Revis
I love anything that involves space and I am definitely looking forward to this one. I feel like I should have read this a long time ago as with everything else.

7. Alienated by Melissa Landers
My friend has read this and has raved about this book! I love aliens especially attractive ones, as my favorite series is the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I need to pick this up super soon.

8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
This book has been sitting on my shelf staring at me and I need to read it. I own the second book in this series as well. I love anything about space and I feel like this will be a good one. I am hoping to get to this either this month or next month.

9. Gone series by Michael Grant
The first book in this series has been sitting on my shelf as long as I can remember. This is a long series with long books that I am kind of intimidated by but nonetheless I need to suck it up and  read this.

10. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
This book has such an interesting premise and I just need to pick this up already. I am so looking forward to this one! I can't wait to let you guys know my thoughts on this series!


As always thank you for reading and please follow! Comment below the books you should have read a long time ago and maybe we can mutually make each other feel better! I haven't been having the best reading months lately, so maybe one of these will spark things up. This was a really good reminder of the dystopian books on my TBR pile and I recommend you do the same.
Also look for my January Wrap-Up coming soon!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A