Saturday, March 21, 2015

Late February and Early March Book Haul!

Hey guys! Welcome to another book haul! I have accumulated some really great books over the course of these last few weeks! I am so excited to show you the books I have bought! Let's get started.

1. Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems
I am super excited about this purchase because I love Poe so, so much! I have read about four of Poe's works and I just want to read more! This anthology is about 900 pages and I can't wait to see what is in store!  I bought this super cheap on Amazon if you are interested. 



2. 1984 by George Orwell 
I am playing on majoring in English 
in college so I need to read more classics!
I  have been eyeing this book for a while 
and I am excited to dive in! 



3. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
This is a adult historical fiction novel set during World War II. I have heard a lot of really great things about this novel and I am super excited to read it for myself!




4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This has been talked about a lot lately on the blogosphere and book tube. I am super excited to read this fast-paced novel and see what I think of it for myself. 
 5. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I'm not too sure what this novel is about but I do know it will probably be an emotional journey.






6. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness and 7. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
These books are the 2nd and 3rd books in the Chaos Walking trilogy. 



8. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons is a historical fiction novel that I am not too sure about the synopsis. 


9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This is a young adult contemporary romance novel. 



10. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre. I received an ARC of this novel from MacMillan for review! I am not to sure what this one is about. 

Thank you for reading and please subscribe! Have a wonderful day! 


http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A