Now that I have gotten the ACT over with I can finally focus on reading once again. Yay!! February was a rough month for me and I didn't get much reading done. This month I have kind of an ambitious TBR and I really hope to get to most of these!
1. Never Never by Colleen Hoover
I am currently reading this short novel and I am really hoping to finish it tonight! I am absolutely loving this, which doesn't surprise me because it is Colleen Hoover! I am super excited because Volume 2 comes out this month! Highly recommend for those mystery lovers out there!
2. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
I am also currently reading this, but I am only about 30 pages in! This book started off with action and is very interesting to far! I'm excited to see where this story goes because I have been wanting to read this for a while.
3. The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5. How to Fall by Jane Casey
6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
AND if I get through alllll these books, I want to read these:
7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
8. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
9. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson