Saturday, March 14, 2015

Most Anticipated March and Aril Releases!

Hey guys! Today I want to talk about my most anticipated releases for March and April! Lots of amazing books are coming out in these upcoming months and I absolutely can't wait! So here they are!

1. Rook by Sharon Cameron
Page Count: 464
Release Date: April 24th

I am so so so excited for the release of this novel. This is a young-adult dystopian set is the Sunken City which was once Paris. I am not super sure what is book is about, but it seems really interesting and I love the cover.








2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Page Count: 443
Release Date: April 28th

This is an epic fantasy debut set in a Rome-like world. I love fantasy so I just know I will love this book.









3. Confess by Colleen Hoover
Page Count: 320
Release Date: March 10th

I love going into Colleen Hoover's Romances blind! I am super excited for another Colleen Hoover release!









4. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
Page count: 400
Release Date: April 21st

This is the exciting sequel to Lindsay Cumming's The Murder Complex! I am so excited to see where this story goes!









5. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Page Count: 384
Release Date: April 21st

This seems like such a cute contemporary and I am super excited to read it!!










6. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Page Count: 288
Release Date: April 7th

I am currently reading Rebel Belle and I am super excited for this sequel and to see where the story goes.









http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A