Friday, March 6, 2015

Reading Habits Tag!

Hey guys! Today I will be doing the reading habits tag! I was just browsing the internet for book tags and I came across this one and decided to do it!
Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAYilMkLfY
Lets get started!

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read in my recliner at home! I love reading here because it is so comfy and warm. I also like to stay up late reading in my bed right before I go to sleep!

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? 
I use anything that I can find to mark my place. I prefer bookmarks, but sometimes I don't have one with me, so I am forced to use something else.

3. Can you stop reading at anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.? 
I typically can stop reading at any place I want to. If it is a really fast-paced book I have a hard time stopping at all though! If the chapters are short I like to stop at them.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes, I do. I always have a glass of water, juice, pop, or hot chocolate next to me while I read. I also love to each a little snack, like crackers or chocolate. :)

5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
It is possible for me to read while I listen to music or watch TV, but I really prefer to read in the quiet.  I find myself that I get distracted easier when the TV is on, so it makes it harder to concentrate on what I am reading.

6. One book at a time, or several at once?
It's funny because when I was a lot younger I would read like 5 books at a time and never get confused! Then as I got older I would just stick to one book! Just recently I have realized that I am going back to my old ways! I am reading 3-4 books at once now!

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I always carry a book with me and crack it open every chance I get. I like to read at home, school, waiting rooms, etc.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Once again when I was younger, I read out loud ALL the time. I would annoy my family until no end.  I would just sit on the couch and just read and read. Now of course I read silently in my head, but it is really funny to look back and think about how I used to read out loud.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages? 
Usually I read everything and don't skip a word. Sometimes though, if the book is really exciting and I see the end of the chapter I will read the last line and spoil myself! Then I feel guilty and go back and read what I skipped!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I always have to keep my books in pristine condition :). I try to never break the spines. This is the reason why I always have a hard time loaning books to people.

11. Do you write in books?
I only write in books if they are educational. Otherwise I never would write in my books because they need to be in pristine condition.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this tag and feel free to do it yourself! Have a great weekend.

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A