Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Top 5 Wednesdays!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your day is going well! Today's Top 5 Wednesday Topic is the top books I would save in a fire. This was hard for me to narrow down because I would never want any of my books to burn, but these are my picks in no particular order.

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth

This was the book that got me back into reading! I would absolutely have to save this book from a fire! I would honestly save the entire box set I have, if I could. This book has stayed with me ever since I read it and I am so thankful for Veronica Roth and this novel.







2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This book is important to me not only because Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my all time favorite authors, but also because my best friend and I read this together and we wrote notes to each other :) I love how personal this book is to me and I could never let it burn.







3. Survival Colony 9 by Josh Bellin

Even though I have yet to read this novel, it is important to me because this was a book I won signed and personalized by the author himself! This is my first and only book that I have signed and that is super special to me.








4. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

This is another book that I have signed by the author! Although it is not personalized, I still wouldn't want to lose a signed book.









5. The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe-The Complete Collection

I just recently placed an order for this masterpiece and I am so excited to get it in the mail! I have absolutely no doubt I would grab this from a fire! I love Edgar Allan Poe and I couldn't let this go.









http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A