Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Top Five Wednesday!-Books That Made You Think

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well! Today's Top Five Wednesday Topic is books that made you think! This can range from influential to craziness and I am so excited to share these with you!
If you would like to join the Top Five Wednesday's Goodreads group, here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Let's get started!

1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
While I was reading this I never really knew where this book was going! I was always trying to figure out what was going on. This book made me really think about our world and how fast things can change. 

2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
I feel like I talk about this book in every post, but that is because it is just that good! This is a beautiful story about finding oneself and its so heartbreaking. I can't recommend this book enough. I read this book over two years ago and I still think about it all the time. Such a beautiful book. 

3. More Than This by Patrick Ness
Holy crap does this book ever make you think! This book is just so interesting. Just as the protagonist has absolutely no idea what is going on, neither do you. This book is a heck of a journey and a really crazy book. I really, really wish there was a sequel to this novel. I loved it a lot! 

4. I Was Here by Gayle Forman 
Oh this book! This book makes you really think about life, friendship, secrets, etc. This story is about suicide and Gayle Forman writes about it in such a realistic and beautiful way. This is one of my all time favorite books and I can't recommend this enough. I still think about this book at least once a day. 

5. The Giver by Lois Lowry 
I read this book way back in eighth grade and it has stuck with me ever since. This book just makes you think about our world! I absolutely love this book. 

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day! 

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A