Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Happy Tuesday! Another week has gone by already! It is hard to believe that is it March already! Hope 2015 is going well for you all! Today on Top Ten Tuesdays I am going to be talking about my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS, that I have read in the past three years! Yes you heard it right, my favorites, the best of the best. In no particular order, here are the books.

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth


This book really got me back into reading and got me interested in the dystopian genre. Whenever I think of a book I love, I always think of Divergent. It has stayed with me ever since I read it and I basically owe by rejuvenated love of reading to this book and to Veronica Roth. I feel like anyone could fall in love with this book.






2. The Selection by Kiera Cass


I had put off reading this book for so, so long. I had always figured that it was way overhyped and that there was no way I would enjoy this story. Boy, was I wrong. I LOVED this book and this entire series for that matter. I loved the characters and the way the story was told. It is such an entertaining read and I flew threw all of the books. I will always remember this story and I highly recommend this as well.





3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


The Lux series is one of my absolute favorite of all time. I love Jennifer's sassy, snarky writing style and I fell in love with all of the character, especially Daemon (of course)! This will always have a special place in my heart. It is a really fun read and I will reread it over and over.







4. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


This book really took me by surprise. This was the first new adult book I had ever read and I wasn't expecting much going into it. I had just finished Insurgent and I needed something else to read. I saw this book was cheap on iBooks and decided to buy it. Boy did Colleen Hoover take me by surprise. I found myself physically unable to put this book down and I took it everywhere with me. I couldn't find any place in this book that I could take a break. I absolutely LOVE this book and Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors. I can't recommend this book enough, although it does contain mature content.


5. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han


I read Burn for Burn this past summer and I absolutely fell in love. I read the first 2 books in this series in under to days. I could not get enough! This series wasn't what I was expecting at all! I found myself just addicted to the story and I loved the characters. On a sad note, Ashes to Ashes, the final book in the series, fell flat for me. I actually hated the book. It just felt like a completely different story from Burn for Burn and I was highly disappointed.





6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han


Honestly it can sometimes be really hard for me to find a really great contemporary novel. To All the Boys I've Loved Before was another one that took me by surprise. I fell in love with the story and I thought it was very well written. I am looking forward to the sequel "P.S. I Still Love You" being released this year.






7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


This was required reading for my sophomore English class and I was expecting it to be just another typical classic novel. I was wrong once again! I fell in love with this novel and characters and I was invested in the story. I actually got excited about reading it and loved it! This focuses on social issues that are still very relevant today. I think this is a must read for everyone. I am looking forward to Harper Lee's new book coming this year! Can't wait!





8. I Was Here by Gayle Forman


This is a real recent read for me and once again I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did! Gayle Forman wrote "If I Stay" which kind of overhyped and fell flat for me. I Was Here is was a beautiful story and I highly recommend this to anyone! It is very heartbreaking and contains a powerful message.







9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


This is a really amazing fantasy series that keeps you on your toes! This can sometimes be hard to get through but is well worth it! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this six book series!








10. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks


This by far my favorite Nicholas Sparks books and I love this book so so much! I read this book in about two days and I was surprised by how much I love it! Highly recommend!










http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A