Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesdays! This week I will be talking about Ten Books for Reader who love: Love Triangles! I know, I know many readers out there are really sick of the same love triangle premise, but as for me I love a good love triangle in books. I hope there are some of you out there that feel the same way I do! These are my favorite love triangles in books!
Creators of Top Ten Tuesdays: The Broke and the Bookish

1. The Selection series by Kiera Cass 
I love the love triangle in this book and I think anyone would! Throughout the entire series, almost right up until the end, it isn't apparent who she is going to end up with. This book keeps you on your toes! In case you were wondering, I am Team Maxon!

2. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins 
First of all, if you haven't read this book, what are you doing? I love the love triangle in this book and I am definitely Team Peeta. 

3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The love triangle in this book is a very large part of the series. In my opinion, one of her options is just so incredibly annoying and most of the series I couldn't stand him which makes the love triangle even better. Team Adrian!

4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
Straight up this is THE best love triangle I have ever read! Highly, highly recommend this book for lovers of love triangles. You need to read this trilogy especially if you have read The Mortal Instruments already. So incredibly good. Team Will (and Jem!).

5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 
This love triangle is so hard for me! I honestly don't know who I want Calaena with! All of the sexy males in this series would be so good for her, and I just can't decide! This is a must read. 

6. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han 
This book has so many love interests in it and it is a crazy tangled web. I love this book so much and I flew through it so quickly. 

7. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
I read this book about 2.5 years ago and I still distinctly remember this love triangle. I highly recommend this series because it is so good! I feel like this series is rarely talked about and I feel like it needs more recognition! Buy a copy of this novel! (P.S. Team Lucas). 

Doing this tag made me realize that I haven't read as many books about love triangles as I had originally thought I had! Im afraid I'm going to have to end this blog post at 7 books today! Hopefully as I read about more love triangles this list will expand! Thanks for reading! Have a great day! 

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A