Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April TBR

Hey Guys! I can't believe another month in 2015 has gone by and that it is already April! I didn't read as many books as I had hoped in March so I decided not to do a wrap-up this month. If you want to see what I read you can check out my Goodreads account here: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12651244-nicole-johnson

So let's get started on what I hope to read in April:

This month I have already finished two books. Those books are Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead which I will have a full book review up for and Love of the Lifts by Jill Santapolo which I will talk about in my wrap-up later this month. 



The first book I hope to finish this month is Deceived by L.A. Starkey. This is a book about that focuses on mythology and prophecies. It it super good so far and I am excited to finish it up. I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this from netgalley so I will have a full review up once I finish it.


The next book I hope to finish this month is How to Fall by Jane Casey. This is a mystery novel that I have no clue where it is going. I am about 100 pages into and absolutely loving it so far. It is such a fun and fast paced read so far. I will have a full review up soon of this novel as well. 


The next book is Bet Your Life by Jane Casey. This is the sequel to How to Fall. I plan to read this one this month because I will want to pick this one up right away because it is a mystery. I received a review copy of this from St. Martins Press so I will have a review up later this month. 


The next book here is True Calling by Siobhan Davis. I am participating in an upcoming blog tour for this one through Lola's Book Tours. I was also lucky enough to receive a review copy of this through Netgalley. I need to read and review this book before April 16th. I am super excited to read this one. 


The next book I hope to read this month is All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I have heard lots of great things about this book so I am super excited to get into this one. 

The next book I hope to read this month is Stolen Art by Ruth Silver. I was just asked to participate in a book blitz on April 29th. There is no cover for this book yet. I have received an eARC for this book from the author. 


This next book The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson is one that I have been meaning to get around to for months but it just hasn't happened for me. I really really hope that I am able to read this one this month. I have been super excited for this one ever since it has released. 


The final book for this month as of right now is Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin. I picked out this one from my TBR jar for this month. This is a short book so it should be very doable. 


Thank you so much for reading this post and please subscribe to my blog! I really hope you enjoyed. I am hoping to get lots of reading done because I am currently on Spring Break. Leave a comment down below of what you are planning to read this month, I would love to hear from you. 


http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A