Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesdays-Books You Wanted to Start Yesterday

Hey guys! So today I want to talk about the books I wanted to start yesterday! These are the books that I have been wanting to start for a long time but for some reason or another I haven't.

1. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson


I feel like I am always mentioning this book on my blog and I haven't even read it yet. I received this novel for my birthday back in September and I still need to get to reading it. I have been so excited for this one for so long!! This is a Young Adult Fantasy novel about a girl who flees on her arrange wedding day and of a prince and an assassin going after her. It sounds like something I would absolutely love.

2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

This is another book that I have been meaning to pick up for forever. This is another Young Adult Fantasy that just sounds amazing. I have heard lots of 
great things about this one as well and I am super excited
to finally read it. This follows a girl who has 2 choices: either
get married or join the military. Set in a vast empire with lots
of war and slaves. 

3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

 
Colleen Hoover is one of my all time favorite authors so there is no excuse as to why I haven't read this one yet! This is a New Adult Romance novel following family struggles and the love story between Will and Layken. This novel contains slam poetry which makes sense because of the title. I am super excited to read this one because well it is a Colleen Hoover book.

4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This is a fairly newer release but I have heard so many great things about it that I feel like I should have already 
read it! This is another Young Adult Fantasy novel following 
a society based on the type of blood you have: red or silver.
Silvers have special powers and red bloods work for them.
This young red blooded girl discovers she has powers like 
silvers do which doesn't happen. I am excited to see where 
this story goes. 

5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


This is a young adult science fiction/dystopian novel that I have been meaning to start for years! I have heard nothing but great things about this book and I just need to start it already! This book follows a girl with a lethal touch. I have been so excited to read this and I just need to pick it up.








If you would like to join Top 5 Wednesdays here is the link to do so: Top 5 Wednesdays.
Thank you and Happy Wednesday!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A