Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Endless Possibilites Read-A-Thon TBR!!


Hey guys! Get excited for another Read-A-Thon! I am super excited to announce that there will be a Read-A-Thon going on called the Endless Possibilities Read-A-Thon. This was organized by Good Tales Books Tours.

Save the Dates: The Read-A-Thon will run Thursday, June 4th through Saturday, June 6th. 

The goal of this Read-A-Thon is just to read as much as you possibly can during those dates. There will be no challenges this time around, so you can read whichever books you would like to and slash your TBR pile!
Anyone is able to join! If you are interested in joining the Endless Possibilities Read-A-Thon here is the link to the sign-up form: Endless Possibilities Read-A-Thon.
Also I encourage you to join the Facebook party that will be running throughout the event. All you have to do is “Join” the party at the link below and then pop on whenever you want. The authors are listed in the first post on the page. They will ask questions and share their books with you at their designated times. Loads of freebies too. Link to Facebook event: Facebook Party

I encourage you rev up your engines and link/post your TBR in the comments below! I would love to hear what everyone will be reading!

So here is my TBR:

1. This Girl by Colleen Hoover
I can absolutely fly through any book written by Colleen Hoover. Her writing is so addicting and so fast-paced which makes it perfect for any readathon. This Girl is the third book in the Slammed series and this novel is from Will's perspective. Colleen Hoover always writes books from different perspectives so well. I am super excited for the read and this is the first book I hope to read during this time.

2. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne 
This book I received in return for an honest review so I need to get this book read before June. This title is being released June 2, 2015 so pretty soon! Emmy Laybourne is the author of the Monument 14 trilogy and this is her upcoming standalone. I am super excited to read this one as well.

3. After by Anna Todd
This book I hope to at least start during the readathon, if I have the time. This is the first novel in the After series by Anna Todd. I have heard many mixed reviews of this novel, but I would like to pick it up and give it a try myself. 

Well I hope you guys are as excited for this Read-A-Thon as I am! I am looking forward to spending my first few days of summer vacation getting a lot of reading done. As always thank you for stopping by my blog.

Organized by Good Tales Book Tours 

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A