Sunday, May 31, 2015

#TBRTakedown Readathon TBR!!

Hey guys! I am coming to you with another TBR post. Today I am posting the readathon created and posted by leaning lights on Youtube called the #TBRTakedown Readathon. Anyone is welcome to join and I would love it you linked your TBR posts below! I know my TBR is up on late notice but I decided last minute to join! This readathon overlaps with the Endless Possibilities readathon that I am participating in, so I choose some of the same books for both events.

The #TBRTakedown Readathon runs June 1st through June 7th! It is a very casual readathon so you can read any books you want, but you are welcome to participate in any or all of the following challenges that I will be talking about.

Challenge #1
-A book that has been on your TBR for over a year 
For this challenge the book I choose is the Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I received this book as a gift about a year and a half ago and have yet to pick it up. I have heard mixed reviews about this book so I want to see what I think of it myself. This book is perfect for a readathon because it is super short.

Challenge #2
-An unread sequel on your TBR shelf
For this challenge I choose This Girl by Colleen Hoover. I love anything by Colleen Hoover and I can fly through them during a readathon. This is the third book in the Slammed series.

Challenge #3 
-First book in a series on your TBR shelf 
I chose The Loop by Karen Akins for this challenge. I recently picked this one up at the library and I have been wanting to read it for a long time. I received the second book in this series in exchange for an honest review from St. Martins Press, so I need to get around to reading this first one finally. I am very interested in this book because it involves time traveling.

Challenge #4 
-A book that is out of your comfort zone
For this challenge I choose After by Anna Todd. This is a real challenge because it is a long book, but I have heard this it is a fast read. This book is out of my comfort zone because I have heard a ton of mixed reviews surrounding this novel! I am really interested to see how I like it myself. I have heard that this book has a bit of a abusive relationship.

Challenge #5
-A book from your most recent book haul 
For this one I choose to read the Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury. This book was from my most recent library haul and I still need to get around to reading this one as well. I am super excited about this one even though I have absolutely no idea what it is about. This book is also super short which makes it perfect for a readathon.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you participate in this readathon as well! I am super excited because it is my first week of summer vacation and I have so much more time to read! I am looking forward to spending my first week of summer reading :). Have a wonderful day or night!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A