Saturday, June 20, 2015

TV Show Love

Hey guys! I know that this is a book blog, but I can't help but spread the love I have for TV shows with you guys. I absolutely love watching TV and I have a serious addiction. I also love to talk about TV so that is why I am here with this post! Feel free to comment your favorite TV shows and recommend me some TV shows. I would love to talk about the shows with you, but please keep the comments spoiler free :). Today I just simply want to list my Top 10 Favorite TV shows. This includes the shows that I stay caught up on, along with ones that I have fallen behind on or watch on Netflix.

Coming in at Number 10.


Synopsis: Between is the story of a town under siege from a mysterious disease that has wiped out everybody except those 21 years old and under. The series explores the power vacuum that results when a government has quarantined a 10-mile diameter area and left the inhabitants to fend for themselves.

This is a Netflix original series that just started up this summer. I am actually not sure how I feel about this show yet. I really like the whole premise, but I just hope they take the show in a direction that I will like. Granted, the acting isn't that great and there has only been about 5 episodes, but I do think that I like it. I could see this show being one that I come back to when I am in the mood for it. The reason I included it on this list is because it is a new show and I wanted to get the word out so others could check it out.



Number 9.



Synopsis: A family of power-hungry thousand year old vampires look to take back the city that they built and dominate all those who have done them wrong.

This is a spinoff series to the Vampire Diaries series on CW. I am really behind on this show but I have enjoyed what I watched. I do recommend watching the Vampire Diaries first in order of release date. I don't like this show as much as the Vampire Diaries but it is fun to watch. especially for fans of the Vampire Diaries. One of my favorite parts of the show is that it is set in New Orleans. Besides I have been obsessed with vampire TV shows and books my entire life.




Number 8.



Synopsis: Teenager Callie Jacobs is placed in a foster home with a lesbian couple and their blend of biological, adoptive and foster children.

This is a show on ABC Family that I have also fallen behind on because of school. I really do enjoy watching this show though because of the moral lessons it contains. I think this is a really fun show for the whole family to watch. I love the way it incorporates the LGBT community and I think that is very powerful in the TV world that lacks diversity. I highly encourage anyone to try this show out.





Number 7.




Synopsis: After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time.

New Girl is a super fun comedy on FOX that I absolutely love. I occasionally watch this on Netflix when I need a good laugh. This show never fails to crack me up and brings a smile to my face on the worst days. I love the whole roommate dynamic  which makes it a super fun show to watch. If you are looking for a good laugh, I highly encourage you to watch this show.





Number 6.

Synopsis: A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed.

I am currently still on season 1 of this show, but I am absolutely loving it already. I am currently watching the on Netflix. It is really fun to watch fairytales come to life in this show, the acting is great and I highly recommend it.



Number 5.
Synopsis: A somewhat awkward teen is attacked by a werewolf and inherits the curse himself, as well as the enemies that come with it.

Teen Wolf is a super entertaining show and different from anything I have ever watched. The cast is fantastic (and so attractive!!). I love the story lines even though they may be a little bizarre at time. Watch this show!


Number 4.



Synopsis: Mary, Queen of Scots, faces political and sexual intrigue in the treacherous world of the French court.


Reign is such an addicting show! I love all of the characters. I love anything historical and Reign is set in France in the 1700s. I love watching the politics of the court and learning about Mary Queen of Scots. I am also behind on this show, so I am working on catching up on Netflix, and this show is perfect for binge watching. This is another CW show that has come through for me. The majority of the shows I watch are on the CW.






Number 3.
Synopsis: Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, while unraveling the mystery of the murder of their best friend.

This show! Super addicting and plenty creepy. Although this show can be very drawn out, it still keeps me watching because I want to find out what happens. Great actors and an overall entertaining show. Spoby is life.


Number 2.

Synopsis: New Yorker and new doctor Zoe Hart accepts an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work in his medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama. She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will.

I can binge watch this show like nobody's business. I fell in love with the show when a friend suggested I watch it. Love the setting, love the characters, love everything. Wade & Zoe are one of my OTPs. This show has been cancelled which is heartbreaking but still watch this show!


AND NUMBER 1.




















THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.
This is my absolute favorite show and has been for many years. So addicting and such a guilty pleasure. I love all of the actors and characters. I love the story lines and all of the angst in the show.
Even though the show hasn't been as good these last couple of seasons I still highly encourage you to watch this show! There are no words for how much I love this show! I am very interested and scared to see where this show will go in the next year because of the main character exiting the cast. I am surprised they are even continuing on with the show. I am so disappointed that a main character left, but I am interested to see where the writers will take it. Delena is life and always will be. OTP forever. I also ship Steroline and Klauroline (don't hate), because I love Caroline so much. She is my favorite female lead in the show. Go start watching this show on Netflix right now!

















http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A