Friday, July 1, 2016

2016 Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program #VASRP Sign Up Post



I am super excited to announce that I will be participating in a Virtual Summer Reading Program! "Get Hooked on Books" is this year's theme for the Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program (#VASRP) hosted by Octavia over at Read. Sleep. Repeat. This program is reminiscent of summer reading programs for kids at public libraries. This program runs June 20th to September 5th, 2016. If you are interested, you have until July 15th to sign up here .

At the end of the summer, your reading level will be calculated based on the number of books you read, which then determines your eligibility to win prizes.

Guppy Read 1 to 5 books
Minnow Read 6 to 10 books
Fishing Jig Read 11 to 16 books
Spin Bait Read 17 to 24 books
Book Worm (ha get it!) Read 25 or more books

I have a lot of reading that I need to catch up on this summer and this reading program will be a huge motivator for me! Below I have compiled a Summer TBR for the books that I hope to knock off this summer during my time off from school. My TBR is always subject to change, but these are the books that I am currently planning on reading this summer.

I would like to read at least 25 books during the remainder of this summer to reach the Book Worm goal and to work towards completing my Goodreads goal. I also have a lot of ARCs/Review Copies from Edelweiss and Publishers that I need to catch up on, so I will be focusing on those this summer as well.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 








http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A