Friday, July 8, 2016

#CramAThon TBR 2016

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Today I will be announcing my TBR for #CramAThon 2016. #CramAThon is a readathon hosted by Whitney and Sara from wittynovels and sarawithoutanh on Booktube! This year the dates for the #CramAThon run from July 9th to July 12th. For more information on the readathon, visit the #CramAThon twitter page here. For the readathon, I will be participating in all of the challenges that are listed below.

1. Read a book under 200 pages. 


For this one I chose George by Alex Gino. 



2. Read a graphic novel. 

Morning Glories Volume 2 by Nick Spencer 



3. Read a book you have never finished. 

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 



4. Read a Novella or Short Story 

One short story out of Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins.




5. Read a book written in verse or poetry. 

Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas 



6. Read five books total

If I get through all of the books listed above, I will have reached this goal as well!


I hope you enjoyed by TBR post and that you decide to participate in the #CramAThon as well!




http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A