Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#VASRP Challenge 2


Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program Challenge #2 



1. Show us your library card and/or your library!


















2. How often do you go to the library?
I am currently employed as a library clerk at my local library, so I am there about 4-5 days a week on average. I am also an aspiring librarian, so libraries are very important to me.

3. What resources exist at your library?
We have a very wide range of resources available for our patrons. Our Summer Reading Program is currently going on, so we are very busy with programs from infant to adult. We offer beginning computer classes, children's story times, craft activities, book clubs, board game clubs, etc. We also offer free library membership for people in surrounding cities and townships, as well as free computer usage for everyone. We also have an interlibrary loan program, as well as a free magazine, audiobook, and ebook downloads via Overdrive. I absolutely love all of the services that we offer. 

4. Where do you get your books?
I borrow most of my books from the library because it is so convenient for me. I also frequently purchase books from Amazon and discount sites such as BookOutlet. I am definitely a book hoarder. 

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A