Friday, January 6, 2017

Winter 2017 Biannual Bibliothon TBR


I am excited to announce that I will be participating in the Winter 2017 Biannual Bibliothon. The Biannual Bibliothon is hosted by a variety of different booktubers and if you would like more information, here is a link to the Biannual Biblithon YouTube. This readathon will be running from January 8th-January 14th, and will include reading and video challenges along the way. I will be participating in the reading challenges and below I have listed out my TBR.

1. Read the group book.
The group book for this readathon is Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. I have heard so many great things about this book and I am super excited to read it. I am definitely going to check this one out at my local library.

2. Throwback: Pick any past Bibliothon Challenge
So I went through the list of previous challenges and I picked the "A Book in a Different Format than you Usually Read" challenge. For this challenge, I will be reading Ronit & Jamil by Pamela L. Laskin on my Kindle. I received an early copy of this book from Edelweiss, so I really need to get around to reading this one. I typically read physical copies of books, so I am excited to switch it up by reading something on my Kindle.

3. Read a 2016 Release 
 For this challenge, I am going to pick up When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore. I have had my eye on this book for a while and I am excited to finally pick it up.

4. Read a book a BookTuber recommends to you
7. Read a Diverse Book
For these challenges, I am going to double up and read The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I am super excited to pick it up! I received an ARC that I need to get around to reviewing super soon.


5. Read a book you were excited for but never picked up
For this challenge, I am going to pick up A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis. I absolutely love Mindy McGinnis's books and I have been wanting to pick this up for a long time. I can always fly through Mindy's writing which makes it a perfect choice for a readathon.


6. Read a retelling 
For this challenge, I picked the Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. This is a retelling on the story 1001 Nights. I have heard nothing but good things about this one and I am super excited to pick it up.

289629062876348530317423187989832437652928220826





http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A