Wednesday, March 8, 2017

You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner Spoiler-Free Mini Review

25701463
You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner
March 7, 2017
304 Pages
My Rating: 4.5/5 
This book packed a punch. The beginning of the book sucked me right in, and I instantly fell in love with the story. I immediately felt like I was being introduced to a whole new world. This book is so educational. I learned SO much about Deaf culture and street art. I loved the way this book focused on female friendship and kicked romance to the side. Julia is such a kick-ass main character and an important character to have in YA literature. I took a half-star off because I wish this book would have been shorter. I believe it would have had the ability to pack an even greater punch if it was. Towards the middle, the book began to drag and I lost interest. Although, the end of the book made up for it. Overall, I really loved this book. It is such an important one.

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A