Friday, May 26, 2017

#TBRathon TBR

The #TBRathon runs from May 27th to June 3rd and is hosted by Taryn over at @sunlitlibrary on Twitter.

Here are the books I am planning on reading! (Many of these I am already halfway through so that is why there are so many on my TBR. In addition, this is the list of books that I am choosing from, I will not necessary get to them all.)

The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz 
I loved Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, so I am on board for this one. 
Spill Zone by Scott Westerfeld
I was not a fan of Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series, but I am willing to give this graphic novel a try.
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
I am about 20% into this, and I am loving it so far. So cute, and exactly what I was looking for in a contemporary. 
The Half-Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno
I am a little ways into this and it is incredibly strange, and I have no idea where it is going--I'm excited.

 23447923235328712845859816068973

Far From You by Tess Sharpe
I am a little ways into this one, and I have a good feeling about it. I think this is going to be a powerful story. 
Descender Volume One by Jeff Lemire
All I know about this one is that it involves robots, so I am all in for that. Also, this one has a very high Goodreads rating!
Tales from Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
I have read about 200 pages of this, and I am really enjoying it. I always have a hard time with short stories, but I am hoping I can get through this quickly so that I can FINALLY read Lady Midnight.
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
This one has intrigued me since it came out, plus I have an eARC of the second one in this series that I really want to get to.  

 16151118255461672895413728374007

Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly
This one looks like a super cute middle grade novel, and I am very excited to pick it up.
Jonesy Volume One by Sam Humphries
"A sarcastic teenager with the powers of cupid unleashes her preternatural matchmaking abilities on her school with hilarious and charming results." --I don't need to know anymore than that. 

3065371329562589

These last three books are ones that I have wanted to read for SO long. I am putting these on here in hopes that I can finally get around to them.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I just really want to read Six of Crows, but I feel obligated to read the whole series. Plus, I have been hearing amazing this about this series for years. 
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
I have been wanting to read something by Victoria Schwab for so long, plus the second book is coming out in June.
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokski
I do not think I have read a negative review of this one.


101941572329951225203675

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A