Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top 2016 Releases I NEED to Read

If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
This book has been on so many book lists for the Top Books of 2016. This is a YA LGBT+ romance that I have heard nothing but amazing things about! I can't wait to pick this one up.

Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
I loved David Arnold's first book Mosquitoland, so I am so excited about diving into this one. I absolutely love the synopsis for this book because it doesn't give away a lot about the story, but it is enough to hook the reader.

1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey.
2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter.
3. One dormant submarine.
4. Two songs about flowers.
5. Being cool in the traditional sense.
6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards.
7. Simultaneous extreme opposites.
8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country.
9. A story collector.
10. How to listen to someone who does not talk.
11. Falling in love with a painting.
12. Falling in love with a song.
13. Falling in love.


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake 
This is another release that I have heard amazing things about. This is a YA fantasy following three sisters who must fight against each other to be Queen.

Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
What first attracted me to this book was this amazing cover! This is a YA fantasy that has a diverse cast of characters which makes me so excited to read this.

Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
One of my all time favorite books is All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I absolutely have to pick this book up soon, but I want to savor it as well.

The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi 
This is another YA fantasy with diverse characters that I just NEED to read. 


26156987 2246642928374007
279690812868684025203675




http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A