Sunday, July 23, 2017

Summer Biannual Bibliothon Day 1 Blogger Challenge: Blogger Book Tag

1. What are you planning to read for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon?
 I created an entire blog post with a TBR to fit all of this year's challenges. Here is the link: http://soulcleverbooks.blogspot.com/2017/07/booktubeathon-2017-summer-biannual.html

2. What is your favorite genre to read in the summer?
 I find myself reading a lot of YA hard-hitting contemporary and a lot of graphic novels during the summer.

3. Where is your favorite place to read in the summer?
My favorite place to read in the summer is out at my camp listening to the waves roll in.

4. What is your favorite challenge done in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon?
My favorite challenge is the read a banned book challenge. I work in a library and it is so important to me that people are aware that books continue to get banned and challenged even today.

5. What fictional character would you hang out with in the summer if you could?
Definitely Simon from Simon and the Homo Sapiens Agenda!

6. What are your plans for summer?
Nothing exciting--just working at the library and reading (but I love every minute of it).

7. Do you have a summer reading playlist, if not what would be on it?
Harry Styles album on repeat.

8. What is your favorite summer movie?
The Parent Trap

9. What book do you read every summer, if not what thing do you do every summer?
I do not re-read many books, but I help run the summer reading program at my library every summer.

10. What other book tags are you planning to do this summer?
I do not have any book tags planned, so comment down below which book tags you would like to see from me!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54492_270_7981D1335B2C38B7F228BB2746AC695A